Friday, August 19, 2016

Caitlin and Alex: Married!

Can I say how much I love this job?  I have amazing opportunities to photograph people on some of the most special days of their lives.  As I have grown and expanded this business, I continuously thank God for all he has done for me and for the beautiful people who graciously trust me to capture them in the precious moments of their lives.

Last week, two of those beautiful people were Caitlin and Alex, now happily married! 
Caitlin actually hired me while I was in Italy, so we had to Facebook message back and forth until I came home.  We actually managed to do a short engagement session the night before the wedding.  I had to get some photos edited that night, so they could be used for the wedding the next day.  I got it done, barely :P

The day of the wedding was hot, but we all made it through with ice cold water and lots of fanning!  Caitlin was a gorgeous bride and Alex was such a handsome groom.  Together their beauty radiated through their smiles and their pure joy!


Congratulations! :)
















My favorite photo of Caitlin of the entire wedding!  So gorgeous!
(Thank you, Corrin, for helping with the veil!)


Alex, you are one handsome man.




















May you have many, many happy years together!

No comments:

Post a Comment