Saturday, November 12, 2016

Terlecki Family Photos :)

It's been a while, but I had another opportunity to do a family photo shoot!  (my last one was almost a year ago!  Check out Christmas Family Portrait)  This time, with the beautiful Terlecki family: Jake, Lisa, Carmen, and Rose.

Photographing children is always an adventure--you never know what they are going to do!  Lucky for me Carmen and Rose smiled and laughed a lot.  Throughout some of these photos, you might see Spunky Jr.  He was my assistant during this photo shoot--Carmen absolutely loved him!

We got together at Chapman State Park in Indian Head MD.  It's a little known park with an absolutely stunning view over the Potomac river.  If you ever have a free day--consider coming to see this place :)





So sweet.


Carmen loved to run--such fun to capture this pure joy :)


I'm pretty sure that Rose was fascinated with her reflection in my camera lens!

Carmen twirled for me!  So perfect to have the rest of the family in the background.

It's always fun to have bubbles!

Daddy always catches her! 

The love between a father and daughter is like no other--so beautiful.




I had to get one of just Jake and Lisa.  They are a beautiful couple :)

.....and this is what Rose was doing below that last picture!




Peek-a-boo!




Walking as a family :)


What a fun morning!  Plus, I get to do this again today with another family--the James's! Keep an eye out for those photos to come soon!

1 comment: