Friday, February 12, 2016

Canine Action


I think the title is pretty self-explanatory :)

Yep, this series of photos features action shots of my brother's dog, Oakley.  Popeye (my friend's Beagle) also makes an appearance!

Tracking a speeding animal was NOT easy.  Oakley is a mix of breeds, but she definitely has some Greyhound in her, so when she runs, she RUNS! :)  I had to do a lot of crouching on the ground to get most of these shots.  Animals always look better in photos when you photograph them on their eye level (PS that works for children too!).


See what I mean about her having Greyhound in her?


Popeye was such a trooper.  Even though Oakley's stride was much longer than his, he still kept up--howling all the way :)


Yep, he's teaching her to jump.
I love the shadow in this picture--I was losing the light fast, but that's usually where the magic happens.


Man's best friend :)

Until next time--

Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment