Monday, February 1, 2016

Corny Joke....but still a classic!



So....the snow has melted.  Well, off the roads/sidewalks at least.  Life has gone back to normal, and people are going back to work and students are going back to school.  That must mean we are all in need of some really bad, corny jokes, right?

Ok here goes.....What jokes could possibly go with this picture?
Q: Where are cars most likely to get flat tires? 
A: At a fork in the road!

Q: Why did Macy's Day Parade balloon pop?
A: It came to a fork in the road!

Yes, I know.  Both of those are pretty lame.  Alas, lame jokes tend to be my favorite.  If it is a joke that most people groan and roll their eyes, It makes me laugh hysterically!

This photo was taken on the Indian Head Rail Trail.  It's a great place to walk/bike/run.  Plus, it does not run parallel to any major highway, so you will not constantly hear the roar of cars.  I was walking along, and found this literal FORK paved into the road.  I had to take a picture, because it an actual fork in the road, and the corny sense of humor in me was rejoicing! (If you are wondering-- yes, I was laying down on the ground to get this shot.  Another person walking by thought I had died or something.....ah well)

What jokes (or memes?) would you come up with to go with this photo?  I'm sure there are plenty of people out there that are more creative with words than I am!  Do share!

Take this (kina lame) joke and head into this week with a smile on your face!

Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment