Saturday, January 28, 2017

James Family Photos!

Who's ready for summer?  I totally am!  I'm a warm weather girl through and through, so winter is usually a no-fun time for me. :(

BUT--I did have so much fun photographing the James family this winter!  Melissa and Luke have two beautiful boys: Liam (3 1/2 years) and Ethan (1 year).  The Saturday morning that we got together to take pictures was coooold.  We definitely had to stop to blow all of our noses at one point or another (Luke and I were both recovering from colds) and run around to try and keep warm.  Even with the cold, we still got some smiles from the boys and some sweet moments of the family having fun together :)






One of my favorites of the day :)


Every kid loves to be thrown into the air by Daddy!








LIke I said--running to stay warm and to keep the smiles coming.  Hey, whatever works!


Like all brothers--they didn't always want to play nice with each other, but I was still lucky enough to capture a few special moments.  I LOVED the matching hats!


So cute!


One happy family :)

If you liked these photos you may also enjoy one of these other posts:




No comments:

Post a Comment